350 lei .... 75 min
Also called a "deep cleansing" facial, this treatment deeply purifies the skin and includes rounds of extractions to clear pores. In this treatment we use specialized cosmetic ingredients such as salicylic acid, tea tree oil and sulfur to target bacteria and remove excess sebum.
In this treatment we go through the following stages:
1. Cleansing: in this treatment, the cleaning plug has a major weight to remove all impurities and deeply clean the pores.
2. Exfoliation: To prepare the skin for extractions, the beautician will include a gentle peel, a tonic infused with tea tree oil, or even a gentle, vibrant scrubber to manually remove encrusted parts.
3. Extractions: manual extractions will be performed to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Everything will be done gently and in moderation, so as not to attack the skin in any way. If the skin is very heavy, it will most likely be necessary to carry out a series of several cleaning treatments to remove all accumulations of blackheads or other impurities.
4. Sterilization - with the help of the electroderm, bacteria remaining on the surface will be removed and to reduce the inflammation of painful cystic acne. LED light therapy can also be introduced to soothe the skin and prevent future breakouts from forming.
5. Soothing and moisturizing: again, acne-prone skin should not avoid moisturizing. A special mask for acne skin and a concentrated cocktail will be used, which will be applied with the help of the hyperbaric oxygen device. At the end, a moisturizing cream with sun protection factor will be applied, and your skin should feel clean and refreshed.